Posts categorized under "Training"
SURTC has updated its list of training topics and added a few new topics.
New training topics include:
- Giving Effective Presentations
- How to Avoid Common Pitfalls in Writing
- Planning for Technology in Small Urban & Rural Areas
- The Changing Face of America: Diversity and Its Implications for Transit
- Transit and Elected Officials
SURTC develops and provides training for transit operators as needs are identified. If you would like to host a training session, please e-mail Carol Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (701)231-8231.
A Transportation Seminar on developing long-range transportation plans will be held Oct. 20, 2009, at 1:00 p.m. in Room 422 of the IACC building on the North Dakota State University campus. The seminar will discuss the role of long-range transportation plans, the planning process, and their role in ensuring the efficient and effective expenditure of public dollars.
The course presents a structured approach for planning, implementing, and evaluating rural transit projects to help ensure that agency needs and expectations are met.